Using hashtags is a great way to get your account noticed on TikTok.
By using hashtags, your content is more likely to appear in relevant searches.
And even better than that... if your content is then clearly liked by users, you have a change of appearing in the For You page.
But you're probably thinking Fine, I get that I need hashtags. But what hashtags should I use?
That's where we come in. We've got you covered.
We've looked at the hashtags that are the most popular right now on TikTok, and come up with a list of 10 that you should definitely consider using.
Note, there are many other great resources for finding TikTok hashtags. Here we're just listing our favourites.
1. #comedy 304.9 billion views
2. #prank 43.2 billion views
3. #edutok 92.1 billion views
4. #politics 859.4 million views
5. #viral 640.5 billion views
6. #songs 2.9 billion views
7. #slowmo 98.8 billion views
8. #music 21.2 billion views
9. #inspirational 637.4 million views
10. #cute 44.3 billion views
There you have it: 10 fantastic hashtags for 2020.
Get filming. Get tagging. Get famous.